Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Sunday, January 30, 2011

An Accent Idea for Stan and Laurel

I picked out some cute photographs and worked on a photo management program to create something that would match the cuff I am looming. You can see the painted areas I added, then change up the background a bit and sized each to fit the glass cabs. The black and white was also changed to a sepia, matching the color of the beads, in this cuff.


I'll be putting together the pictures and the cabs, so I can bead bezel around each of them. They will both go on the cuff, but the idea I have in mind seems a bit unrealistic right now, so I will show you when I decide where these will be attached.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your new creation, Erin. Laurel and Hardy are favorites of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! They are fun because you can find more pictures to make you laugh! I am hoping this cuff will bring smiles.

    ReplyDelete