Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Detailing the Design


I have completed looming each row, as shared in the post prior to this one. Now I am detailing the scroll of pearls, included in this graphed pattern.


Here, I am connecting a line of 15/0 glass seed beads, in a similar Ginger color, as the Swarovski Pearls.

The added pearl design gave an interesting look, of the over all looming, but now that I am detailing it, the scroll pops!

Just another way you can add some interesting design elements to your looming. I like looking for ways to add that third dimension, but sometimes it turns out to be more important to add this dimension to detail the design.

1 comment:

  1. This one has me enthralled, can't wait to see the next dimension!

    ReplyDelete