Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Thursday, October 27, 2016

"Friends to the Bitter End" Bead Loom Class, in Spring Texas!

I am finalizing kits, for my upcoming classes and find I failed to share this cuff, in the last posts/announcements.



"Friends to the Bitter End"
is another, of the many offerings, to my class at Spring Beads, in Spring Texas,
Nov 12 & 13, 2016.


Four options for one, two day class, is new to me and I can't wait to get it underway! 
Contact them via the web, www.springbeads.com or call (281) 288-9116 
if you would like to discuss reservations. 
I am not sure of the class size, right this minute, 
but I do know they have a lovely, large, well stocked, bead store/studio. 
I can't wait to meet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment